Saturday, August 23, 2008

we bought something for the baby and 35 wk update

I/we put a ban on purchasing anything baby until this baby came home... but Old Navy had/is having a sale today so i got up early and bought a few things (online not about the brave the mall PG and crabby) because if the sale. all unisex or passiable for unisex and all what i would call "staples" of anyones wardrobe... *sigh* let's hope i didn't jinx us.

this is what i bought.


I bought 2 pair of jeans 6-12 mos & 12- 18mos they were only 7 bucks



i also bought this romper

and 3 pair of these white socks -- i wish  had bought the "natural" cotton instead but whatever...
their socks.

i also got myself a pair of post Pregnancy jeans... hope i guessed the right size for myself.

Update: i weigh 172lbs again PHEW! told you the scale lied last friday! NST was perfect, belly is measuring on target BP was 110/70 (almost always is) sugars are good.

next appt is Tuesday PM. BPP & prenatal visit with an OB that hasn't seen me before... little scary but he has meet me and he was trained by DR. H so let's hope he is good.  if not just one visit with him then DR. H & Dr. Angel are back as is DR. D my perinatalogist.

we are officially 35 wks today. so 2-3 more weeks and if all goes well we'll bring home a baby... or maybe this is a tiny monster.... EEEEEKKKKK!

No comments: