Thursday, July 10, 2008

28 w 3d, gestational Diabetes

so.. here is the baby for the week.

looking at you.. this was really amazing while our sonographer was trying to get this picture it was like the baby was smiling and looking right at us.



this is profile a little hard to make out but you can see an eye, nose and mouth, again the knee is near the nose... must be a circus performer...
 so the crap news is a failed my GD tests.  i had a feeling since the early day that something was off with my sugar this Pregnancy, i have been craving sugar way more than i normally do. 

so now i am on a restricted carb and calorie diet ( a word that should never be associated with pregnancy as far as i am concerned) and doing finger sticks 4 times a day.  the worst of it is that it is like day 3 and i feel hungry all the time, and my sugar number seem either low to me or high to me nothing seems to really match my goal numbers.  but i am not a DR and i have never had to deal with this before.

anyway i am trying to finesse my meal plan and see if i can hit my goals better.





No comments: